Louisiana's Community and Technical Colleges

LA High School Equivalency Transcript and Diploma Request


To access your academic record and to place orders:

  • Register for your account at Diploma Sender
  • Be sure to have your HiSET or GED ID number ready when you register.

Contact Diploma Sender service with your questions


Educational Directors, Educational Providers, Correctional Facilities

To access the suite of features available to you, please register for a government account.

  • Register for your account at Diploma Sender
  • The registration process will ask you questions based on your responsibilities.
  • Each person requesting access will need to register with their unique work-issued email address.
  • Personal emails cannot be accepted for security reasons.
  • Once completed, please allow time for your state administrator to review.

Contact the Diploma Sender Government Team with your questions